Roads and Sidewalks

Apply to Close a Street or Highway

If you would like to temporarily close a street or highway for an event or required maintenance you can get more information and the required forms using the link below.

Get an Entrance Permit

For information on entrance permits, or to find an application check our entrance permit and culvert page.


On-Street Parking and Parking Lots

If you have questions about on-street parking rules, or would like information about getting a spot in a municipal parking lot check the Parking Page.

Report a Road or Sidewalk  Problem

If you see a problem with a road or sidewalk and would like to make a report visit our report a problem page to find out how!

Snow Removal Information

If you have questions about Municipal Snow Removal or would like more information on the rules for private snow removal visit the snowplowing page.

Scroll to top