Calendar of Events
You can view a schedule of programs and events using our online events calendar
Click here to view the Recreation Calendar
Red Lake Community Centre
10 Hammell Rd
Red Lake, ON P0V 2M0
Fees and Memberships
If you are interested in renting the arena for a sports league or special event please view the Fees By-Law Schedule E Rental Agreement
- Spouse - Married or Common Law
- Child - Grade 8 and under - Need to be accompanied by adult when using courts, weight room and cardiovascular
- Membership only available when parent buys adult membership
- Junior - Attending high school. Membership rates only available when parent buys an adult membership
- Stundent - Attending high school, college or University - proof needed
- Senior - 55+ - proof needed
- Corporate - See Recreation Supervisor - must have 3 people per establishment/business and all must be adults.
- All facility users are required to sign in at the front desk
- If you are a member, check with the Front Desk to see when your membership expires. Those who do not abide by Centre rules may have privileges suspended.
- Squash players 18 years or younger are required to wear protective eyewear on the squash courts.
Eyewear is recommended for all.
- Children in Grade 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult when using courts, cardio equipment or squash. Some exceptions may apply. Inquire with Recreation Supervisor.
- A full refund will be given when a program is cancelled by the Recreation Department or changed after registration in such a manner that is no longer acceptable to the registrar.
- Refund Before Program Starts,
Full fees, minus the administration fee of $7.00, will be refunded provided that a written request is submitted no less than two working days prior to the start of the program, with a copy of the receipts.
- Refund After Program Starts,
Refunds will be pro-rated according to the number of classes already held, plus the administration fee of $7.00, for those participants who are unable to continue attending the program due to medical reasons. The same procedure will apply for non-medical reasons, providing that the Recreation Supervisor is notified prior to the third class with copy of receipts. After that no refund will be issued.